The Feature today comes from @homecooking_momma and we are talking Mini Ham Quiches! Such a yummy recipe and can be used to either make the mini versions or the large pie version. Versatile recipes like this are awesome right!
Jump to Recipe
Welcome to our Featured Recipes. Here we are shouting out our favourite cooks from the world of Instagram. Be sure to give who you find during this series a follow.
Mini Ham Quiche Info
So Just what are Mini Ham Quiches? Well essentially a Quiche is a savoury open flan consisting of pastry crust filled with eggs, milk or cream, and cheese, meat, seafood or vegetables. For this recipe the chosen meat is Ham!
Quiche can be served hot or cold. It is part of French cuisine but is also popular in other countries, particularly as party food
Featuring the cooks from Instagram is something I am super excited about. I want to be able to bring you as many recipes as possible to try out and also feature all of my awesome friends. In this series I am sharing the posts from Instagram and as with all our recipes the printable version features here too. Enjoy.
Fancy a feature on the Instacooks Cookbook? It really is super simple. We are always on the hunt to bring new and exciting recipes to our readers. Give us a message on any of the following: Instagram | Facebook | Twitter@mrjayhomecook
Mini Ham Quiches
- 150 g Ham chopped
- 1 Small Onion finely chopped
- 1 1/2 Cups of Grated Cheese
- 1/3 Cup of Self-Raising Flour
- Salt and Pepper to season
- 4 Eggs
- 1 1/4 Cup of Milk
- Pre-heat the oven to 200°c and grease a Muffin Tin
- Combine Ham, Onion, Cheese, Flour, Salt and Pepper and mix together in a bowl. Separate into individual cups, so each one is approximately 3/4 full.
- Whisk the Eggs and Milk together in a separate jug or bowl and then pour over the Ham Mixture, filling the rest of the individual sections.
- Cook for about 20 minutes or until Puffed and Golden. Remove from oven and allow to cool for a few minutes and serve this deliciousness up Warm or Cold! 😍
Want to know when the latest recipes are hitting the site? Simply pop your email address and hit that subscribe button! Thank You For Visiting.