Meat Free Spaghetti Bolognese is something I had wanted to try for sometime and the guys at the Meatless farm gave me a chance. Here is a great recipe to get your Meat free Mondays off to a winning start. The recipe is really quiet simple to and with plant based products on the rise now is the time to give them a try.
This recipe is from the guys over at The Meatless Farm. It is really easy to follow. I will give you some information into their mission here and its certainly worth checking out their website too! Plant based food is super great way of helping create sustainable food for the future. While I have wont be converting fully anytime soon it is great to have options for Meat Free Guests and also a welcome break in the diet. If your are looking for more recipes check out: Soups & Light Bites | Mains | Desserts | Guest Recipes
Jump to Recipe
Meatless Farm Company and a winning Spaghetti Bolognese
So we have a British company that has developed an amazing plant-based mince and burger patty loaded with taste and texture. They want to help people reduce their meat consumption and make swapping easy. Not only that but the mince makes an amazing Meat Free Spaghetti Bolognese
Food is about enjoyment – if only the good stuff was healthier! Well, at the Meatless Farm that’s what they do; They make the stuff you love better for you. The mission is to make meatless delicious.
The plant-based burgers and mince are now available online and in-store from the meat-free aisle in over 460 Morrisons supermarkets around the UK!
The Meatless Farm Promise – we are committed to letting our Meatless lovers know everything about our food;
- Our packaging – the sleeve and tray are widely recyclable, the tray is also made from a minimum of 50% recycled material
- Production – we’re proud to have our production based in the UK
- Ingredients – we only use the highest quality natural plant based ingredients. We also only buy GM free soy.
400g pack of fresh mince can be found in the chilled meat section. It is perfect for speedy midweek meals or making your favourite dishes without having to compromise on taste or texture. Just cook in a non-stick pan, stirring regularly for approx. 4-6 minutes, or until nicely browned. Perfect for Meat Free Spaghetti Bolognese
Fresh burger patties
Nothing beats a good burger – skinny or with a bun. Our 4oz patties stay succulent and go seriously well with a slice of fresh pickle, cheese and relish. You can even add a bit of bacon if you’re feeling meaty!
👨🍳Homecooking | Baking | Recipe Sharing
🧔Dad to 3
📍 N.Wales UK 🇬🇧🏴
Im not usually one to to go meat free but I like a challenge and a little bit of healthy eating isn’t going to hurt right? The guys at @meatlessfarm have created a plant based mince that you swap for your regular mince and life is super simple. Their idea is too lose the meat not the taste, sounds great. Cooked up for 7 and empty plates everywhere! Very easy and a great way to get that meat out of your Mondays!
Fancy a feature on the Instacooks Cookbook? It really is super simple. We are always on the hunt to bring new and exciting recipes to our readers. Give us a message on any of the following: Instagram | Facebook | Twitter@mrjayhomecook
Printable Meat Free Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe
Meat Free Spaghetti Bolognese
- 2-3 tbsp olive oil
- 400 g Meatless Farm mince
- 1 medium onion peeled and diced
- 2 garlic cloves peeled & minced
- 1 tbsp tomato puree
- 400 g of tinned chopped tomatoes
- 3 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce
- 1 bunch basil
- 1 cup of grated parmesan
- 200 g of fresh or dried spaghetti
- Black pepper
- Heat a saucepan over a medium heat with 2-3 tablespoons of oil and add the onion and garlic. Cook without colouring for a few minutes, then add The Meatless Farm Co mince and season with salt and pepper.
- Cook The Meatless Farm Co mince until its browned all over then stir in the tomato purée, followed by the tinned tomatoes and season to taste. Bring to a boil then let simmer for around 10 minutes – add a splash of water or vegetable stock if it is looking a bit dry.
- Meanwhile, bring a large pan of seasoned water to the boil and add the pasta. Stir to stop the pasta from sticking and cook for 7–10 minutes. When it is fully cooked, drain in a colander and drizzle with a little olive oil to prevent the spaghetti from sticking together.
- Serve and enjoy!
Want to know when the latest recipes are hitting the site? Simply add your email address and hit that subscribe button! Thank You For Visiting.